Thursday January 17 is the deadline for abstracts to the European Congress on Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis & IOF-ESCEO Pre-Clinical Symposium - make sure your reserach is showcased at the leading European meeting.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
Not yet registered?
Now’s the time to register for Europe’s largest and most exciting bone forum, taking place in Rome from April 17-20, 2013.
- Featuring renowned speakers, plenary lectures and selected oral communications on hot topics; latest clinical advances presented in topical symposia format. View complete programme.
- Interested in translational research? Attend the IOF-ESCEO Pre-Clinical Symposium, free for delegates, or only 150 euro for the Symposium alone.
- Earn up to 19 EACCME continuing education credits. Physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- The venue is the prestigious Rome Cavalieri hotel and congress centre, enclosed in 15 acres of tranquil parkland within central Rome, and only minutes away from the major cultural monuments.
- Become an IOF individual member and register for ESCEO13-IOF at discounted rates!