Read the newly released Volume 12/ issue 3 of Progress in Osteoporosis!
Please note that if you were registered previously on the former PIO website, you must now re-register as a free IOF member in order to access the journal on the IOF website.
Why read Progress in Osteoporosis?
Progress in Osteoporosis (PIO) will help you keep up with the immense flow of new information and research developments in the bone field. Editor Ego Seeman offers critical evaluation of the most important literature in the field of osteoporosis published in the preceding few months.
The journal intends to provoke debate and discussion - and as a reader you can take advantage of the new blog option to make your opinion heard.
- Incisive reviews: The journal is edited by Ego Seeman, known for his expert knowledge, enthusiasm and experience. His incisive editorial reviews aim to promote discussion and critical assessment.
- Blog option: A new commentary option invites feedback by readers.
- Downloadable Figures: Figures can be downloaded as PowerPoint slides for ease of use in your presentations.
Join a growing readership and participate in discussion!
Instructions to access PIO through the IOF website:
Since March 2012, the old usernames and passwords on the PIO website no longer apply. To access PIO, one must register as an IOF member (Free, or choose the Pro2 option):
• Click ‘Sign up’ on the top right hand corner of the IOF website at www.iofbonehealth.org
• Under ‘Choose your membership type’, tick on the ‘Free- $0.00 option
• Fill in your login details and personal details
• Complete the rest of the form and click ‘Create account’