The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) believes that by investing in research and advancing knowledge, we are better placed to realise our vision of a world in which people enjoy good musculoskeletal health without fragility fractures.
Our research activities include organizing the world’s premier bone, muscle and joint health meetings, organizing working groups with leading scientists and researchers, providing grants and awards for innovative science, and the creation of educational slide kits and resources.
- Working Groups
- Grants and Awards
- IOF Medal of Achievement
- IOF Regionals Young Investigator Awards
- IOF-Servier Young Investigator Research Grant
- Pierre Delmas Prize
- Herbert A Fleisch ESCEO-IOF Medal
- Olof Johnell Science Award
- Committee of National Societies Medal
- IOF Linda Edwards Memorial Award
- Pierre Delmas Award
- Yoghurt in Nutrition Award
- Research Tools