Volunteers are vital to the work of International Osteoporosis Foundations. Volunteers, partnering with staff, play a key role in our efforts to improve bone, muscle and joint health globally. IOF values volunteers' time and the commitment they make.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain additional experience and develop new skills
- Opportunities to interact, network and learn from experts in the bone, muscle and joint health field
- Contribute to the effort to prevent, diagnosis and treat osteoporosis and musculoskeletal disorders
- Develop rapport and engage in social activities with fellow volunteers
Opportunities to volunteer
- Translation assistance (particularly Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish)
- World Osteoporosis Day campaigning
- Encourage friends and family to join the Unbreakable Embrace
- Meetings preparation
- Mail outs
- General clerical assistance
- Grant writing assistance
- Writing or reviewing technical articles
- Responding to surveys
How to volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering for the International Osteoporosis Foundation or our regional offices, please contact us.
We will contact you to discuss available volunteer opportunities.