You are hereHome - IOF Regionals 6th Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting -
- Early-Bird Deadline: September 19, 2016
- Pre-Registration: September 20 – November 3, 2016
- On-Site: November 4 – 6, 2016
Registration Fees (in USD)
September 19, 2016
September 20 – November 3, 2016
November 4 – 6, 2016
|World Bank non-high income nations3||425||500||600|
|Local attendees (Singapore, Malaysia)||399||480||590|
|Allied Health Professional4||300||375||475|
- For full definition of Registration Categories, please refer to the next section.
- No pre-registration will be accepted after November 3, 2016. Registration On-Site will be available during the Meeting
- Eligible World Bank non-high income nations – see list
- A certification and signature from either a mentor/supervisor verifying training/degree status or from an employer verifying paramedical/non-doctoral status must be included when registering
The Osteoporosis Essentials: Densitometry, Diagnosis and Management Course is organized on November 2-3, 2016. Special rates are available to delegates who wish to take both the Osteoporosis Essentials Course and the IOF Regionals: 6th Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting. More information on the course website.
It is important to us that you enjoy the IOF Regionals – 6th Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting. If, due to a disability, you have any special needs, please let us know and we will do our best to assist you.
Confirmation of Registration
Upon completing the on-line registration, each participant will receive by email an automatically generated confirmation of registration. The registration becomes active only when full payment has reached the Official Registration and Housing Bureau (MCI Suisse SA) – whether by credit card or by bank transfer. Participants must bring this confirmation to the on-site pre-registration desks of the Meeting as proof of their registration.
Group Registration and Discounts
For information about group registration (more than 9 participants), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Early-Bird discounted fees and Pre-Registration fees are applied for payment made by respectively September 19 and November 3, 2016 (with copy of the official bank transfer document).
For smaller groups (between 2 and 10 participants), you can access directly the small group on-line module via the registration platform.